Monday 18 July 2016

DT Inspiration IQCG #28 Stencil it

Hello Crafters,

Priyanka Srivastava here from Priyaz Creations. I am here with my take on the challenge #28 - Stencil It. I thought why not take the challenge in it's literal sense?

I made a simple birthday card with inked stencil design and one stencil design which I quilled. I used stencil from Hobby Ideas for the quilling and another stencil from Itsy Bitsy to ink.


Here it is what it finally looks like. Hope the recipient likes it. :-)


You have already seen beautiful creations by my fellow team members and must have taken inspiration from them. The challenge for you this month is to create a quilling project having something or the other with a stencil. You can create anything and everything but it should have the element of stencil in it. Just make sure quilling is mandatory for your entry to be valid.

Click HERE to enter your creation in the challenge. Please make sure you follow the IQCG rules and individual challenge rules to make your entry valid. Looking forward for your participation. 

Happy crafting!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment