Sunday 10 July 2016

DT Inspiration IQCG# 28 - Stencil it

Good day mates'. 
This is DT Gouri from EMOTIVE PATTERNS presenting my creation for this month's "STENCIL IT" challenge.


"TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE WITH FRIENDS"

How true are these words. This is indeed what I felt when I was working on this canvas with my friends viz: Brick Stencil, Quilled elements, Punched paper and a lot of colours.

Brick wall created with texture paste and a stencil and painted in vintage photo distress ink. A nice earthy shade.

What could be better friends to a quilled butterfly than some beautiful colourful quilled blossoms.

This canvas is a heartfelt representation of how I feel when I am with friends. Happy and Content.

Hope you enjoy this and please feel free to leave a comment or a constructive criticism...

waiting your wonderful entries for the STENCIL-IT Challenge





Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment